Our storage tips will ensure you make good use of your shipping container for storage!
- Ensure you are hiring a weatherproof container that doesn’t leak
- By raising the container off the ground slightly using pavers or wooden blocks, moisture content will be kept to a minimum.
- Ensure the air vents are not blocked
- Avoid storing anything with a high moisture content
- The rule about moisture is “If it goes in dry it will come out dry!”
As far as modifications are concerned, our containers are good quality, heavy steel and supplied stock standard. We do not do modifications, but if modifications are ever requested, we will look at this on a case by case basis. Long term clients are looked upon favourably in this area.